You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, November 10th 2004, 8:53am

Author: ficuz82

Vorlesungs/Übungen über "Concurrent programmig"

Hallo, Ich bin ein Italienish Student und ich werde in SS05 nach Hannover kommen (mit dem Socrates/Erasmus Programm). Gibt es ein Kurs über "Concurrent programming"? (ich weiß es nicht, wie man übersetzt es richtig). Ich habe es gesucht, aber ich habe es nicht gefunden. Könnt ihr mir helfen, bitte? Vielen Danken im voraus, Ludovico

Monday, May 3rd 2004, 2:32pm

Information about lecture programmes

Thank you very much for you quick and useful answers!! The "Lehrveranstaltungskatalog" is what I needed, so I managed to map my exams. Now I hope my progessors would approve it... Bye, Ludovico

Tuesday, April 27th 2004, 12:44am

Information about lecture programmes

Hi, I'm an Italian Computer Engineering student willing to come to the University of Hannover with the Erasmus programme. I hope you can help me giving me some informations I think I should ask a student, more than an office. My biggest problem is that I have to map my own Uni exams to the exmas of your University. I just could find the list of courses that are held on the summer semester. Do you know if I can find the complete list (both semesters) and a detailed programme (content) of the lect...