Dies ist eine statische Kopie unseres alten Forums. Es sind keine Interaktionen möglich.
This is a static copy of our old forum. Interactions are not possible.

fh0176

Praktikant

• "fh0176" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2006

Monday, February 13th 2006, 10:13am

You`re an Asian Student in the west(Europe/Germany) if you....

You`re an Asian Student in the west(Europe/Germany) if you....

You believe in the concept of democracy n the justice lies in it.

You read “SPIEGEL” Magazine every week n you thank god coz ya r feelin lucky ya r here coz the others out there are feeling …

You read “SPIEGEL” Magazine every week n ya r still wonderin what that word “Bzw” actually means.

You tick www.spiegel.de every hour n ya believe ya know what’s going on in the world.

Then ya tell your boss exactly what ya think coz ya believe in the name of democracy and you start to send comments & critics if something goes wrong around you.

You read sometimes “Bild” Zeitung to check if the girl on the 1st page still has no clothes n you’re still wonderin why she still cannot afford to buy one.

If people talk to you,,you said “Yes, I believe in the air of freedom. Well, China gotta be unfortunately something different.”

Your first-would-be-case on trial is about “May I enter the Mediothek at last or not?”

You think you can take this case somehow to China, so the process would be cheaper, and then send back the trial final result back to Europe (like Adidas/Nike makes their shoes there)

You watch TV TOTAL on TV and are wondering what’s so funny with Stefan Raab.

You watch “Was guckst du?” on TV and you laugh out loud, although ya don’t understand sometimes what’s really up there.

At last you can really taste your “breakfast” every morning with cereal and milk, where at home you can only see noodle or rice.

You hold the door everytime people walk behind you and you re asking yourself what for actually.

You see some girls smile to you sometimes but you don’t really know what’s really funny with you, and you don’t know if you’ve to smile back and make your eyes more narrow than ever. And you think it would be stupid.

Then you read later your first own PLAYBOY Magazine, and ve just realized that it could be meant they want your body, but u’ve just realized it’s been too late coz you’ve never met them anymore.

At last a so-called Übungsleiterin looked at you everytime you were there n smiled to you, then one day you asked her to go to cinema , and she said I cannot, coz my boyfriend and I…

A 40-yar-old girl (or should that be called an old woman?) tried once to turn you on, baby!
The first girl you love in the west was a German-Arabian mixed race, but the problem is that she has a “Kopftuch”, and how could I make…

The Italian girl who sat there was calling you, and as she stood up, you could see that she’s at least 5-10 centimetres taller than you.

In Singapore some girls are staring at you and this time you know what it really means, that they want ur body.

You walk on the downtown and thanks god we re not so short in this white world, and we re not alone, coz you see the Asian Shops r still there, although you r just there for at least 1 in a month.

You go to Mensa Party sometimes, although you know the other Asians stay mostly at home and it could be that you re the only cool one there ,,coz you dance only with ur beers.

You were invited to a Turkish party and spent ur nite there only to listen to Turkish the whole night..

You come to a vietnamese party, and you ve to ask them every 10Mins,”Guys, would you please speak German or English coz I cannot,,,well…you know..

You go to Erasmus Party and you cannot make any difference who comes from Germany,Holland,France or between Spain and Italy,etc

You love at last German Beers. And finally you agree with the other Vietnamese that BECK’s is the best beer in the world.

At least once in your life here, there is someone who has shouted out loud to you, as you only wanted to ask them a question, “Excuse me, do you know where is the toilette?”, you thought “Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm.”

You ask the Germans directly with “Kann ich …?”,meanwhile they say usually “ Ich kann doch…,oder?”, and unfortunately you thought the first one should always be the polite one.

Your maths teacher at college is a gay and you think it was so coooolllll,,,,

You think “Datenbanksysteme I” exam is just like a novel. You read once, twice and still don’t know what it’s all about.

You see on Informatik-Forum a topic which is called “SMALLTALK” and most of the articles there are written in German.( My God….!!!)

You ve ever once search on Informatik-Forum, where you can write at least an article like “True Story” or “Free Story” whatsoever, where you don’t have to expect for any comments which sound sometimes “doov”…

You start to believe that the most beautiful girls in the world are located here in Germany /France/Italy(Europe)

You start to ignore whatever had happened during WW I & II ,coz it has actually nothing to do with you, and you know exactly some hundred yars ago witches were also burned in Ancient Europe. (and what about POTTER?what a great escape!! )

You know exactly when your visa is going to expired…and you still don’t know where to move, although you ve heard many times people say, especially the turks/other foreigners “Scheiße, Es ist so scheiße hier!”,coz ya know at home it still isn’t better.

You listen to Julie, Naidoo, Fantastic Four and you think Bohlen must be such a pathetic Opa, and you ask yourself how could a sissy without talent won a DSDS?

You think “Alles klar” means exactly like “OK! You ‘re right”

You ve ever called 110 some times, coz somebody peed at your door or you were thrown away from the library.

In some days later you are going to have an exam, and you are still writing here in Forum ??

Benjamin

Segelnder Alter Hase

• "Benjamin" is male

Date of registration: Oct 1st 2002

Monday, February 13th 2006, 10:16am

und woher ist das ganze? Quelle unbekannt? Internet? von Dir?
Es gibt nur eine bessere Sache als auf dem Wasser zu sein: Noch mehr auf dem Wasser sein.

migu

free rider

• "migu" is male

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2001

Monday, February 13th 2006, 10:25am

Quoted

Original von metalhen
und woher ist das ganze? Quelle unbekannt? Internet? von Dir?
Das will ich auch wissen. Doch doch, es scheint von fh0176 zu sein! :)

@fh0176: Du hast einen krassen Humor.

Quoted

Original von fh0176
You think you can take this case somehow to China, so the process would be cheaper, and then send back the trial final result back to Europe (like Adidas/Nike makes their shoes there)

You come to a vietnamese party, and you ve to ask them every 10Mins,”Guys, would you please speak German or English coz I cannot,,,well…you know..

You go to Erasmus Party and you cannot make any difference who comes from Germany,Holland,France or between Spain and Italy,etc

In some days later you are going to have an exam, and you are still writing here in Forum ??
Ja, besonders letzten Satz kann ich gut nachempfinden. Und Europäer können Asiaten auch kaum auseinanderhalten. :D
tar: Anlegen eines leeren Archivs wird feige verweigert.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "migu" (Feb 13th 2006, 10:41am)

denial

Erfahrener Schreiberling

• "denial" is male

Date of registration: Feb 18th 2003

Monday, February 13th 2006, 6:06pm

RE: You`re an Asian Student in the west(Europe/Germany) if you....

Quoted

Original von fh0176
You read "SPIEGEL" Magazine every week n ya r still wonderin what that word "Bzw" actually means.
An english translation for beziehungsweise is discussed here

Quoted

You read sometimes "Bild" Zeitung to check if the girl on the 1st page still has no clothes n you're still wonderin why she still cannot afford to buy one.
German pupils are taught to not read Bild, except for amusement.

Quoted

No?! You want to apply german law on a german institution in a foreign country. Making it cheaper for you would make it expesive for the defendant. Why should chinese courts bother to judge about something that happened in germany?

Quoted

You watch TV TOTAL on TV and are wondering what's so funny with Stefan Raab.
I sometimes wonder as well...

Quoted

You ask the Germans directly with "Kann ich ...?",meanwhile they say usually " Ich kann doch...,oder?", and unfortunately you thought the first one should always be the polite one.
Both forms are polite. The second one just shows more confidence that the answer will be positive.

Quoted

You see some girls smile to you sometimes but you don't really know what's really funny with you, and you don't know if you've to smile back and make your eyes more narrow than ever. And you think it would be stupid.

Then you read later your first own PLAYBOY Magazine, and ve just realized that it could be meant they want your body, but u've just realized it's been too late coz you've never met them anymore.

At last a so-called Übungsleiterin looked at you everytime you were there n smiled to you, then one day you asked her to go to cinema , and she said I cannot, coz my boyfriend and I...

A 40-yar-old girl (or should that be called an old woman?) tried once to turn you on, baby!

In Singapore some girls are staring at you and this time you know what it really means, that they want ur body.
Unless you are a male supermodel, I doubt that each smiling girl wants you body. Some people smile because they are happy or want to show their friendliness.
Ach Aurélie in Deutschland braucht die Liebe Zeit
Hier ist man nach Tagen erst zum ersten Schritt bereit
Die nächsten Wochen wird gesprochen
sich auf´s Gründlichste berochen
und erst dann trifft man sich irgendwo zu zweit

Quoted

The first girl you love in the west was a German-Arabian mixed race, but the problem is that she has a "Kopftuch", and how could I make...
Assuming that she as well wants a relationship, I don't see any problem. Could you elaborate on your "..."?

Quoted

Listen carefully to the accent.

Quoted

Your maths teacher at college is a gay and you think it was so coooolllll,,,,
Has someone else seen Gilmore Girls Season 5 Episode 15? Damon was a funny little boy ;)

Quoted

You see on Informatik-Forum a topic which is called "SMALLTALK" and most of the articles there are written in German.( My God....!!!)
You are free to post in english. We just write german because we are at a university where most lectures are held in german.

Quoted

You listen to Julie, Naidoo, Fantastic Four and you think Bohlen must be such a pathetic Opa, and you ask yourself how could a sissy without talent won a DSDS?
I doubt there are talented people at DSDS.

Quoted

You think "Alles klar" means exactly like "OK! You 're right"
"Alles klar" means that someone has understood what has been said. This does not imply that he is on your side.

Quoted

You ve ever called 110 some times, coz somebody peed at your door or you were thrown away from the library.
What did you expect the police to do when someone peed at your door?
Take urine samples and compare agains the neighborhood?
Unless you know that someone was acting in bad faith and you can describe him, there is no use in calling 110.

Quoted

me 2.