Dies ist eine statische Kopie unseres alten Forums. Es sind keine Interaktionen möglich.
This is a static copy of our old forum. Interactions are not possible.

Phill

Trainee

• "Phill" is male
  • "Phill" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2006

Monday, July 24th 2006, 12:46am

Hilfe

I'm receiving a DAAD scholarship to study at Hannover for the next year. According to Admissions, I am not required to take the DSH, since I am a DAAD scholar. Because of this, I have--of course--not taken the DSH. Now, I have received a letter stating that I must take the DSH or TestDaF in order to register in September. However, it seems like it may be too late for me to take either test. So, I'm sending an email to Admissions with a link to: this page, which states explicitly that DAAD scholars are exempt from the DSH. I'm also sending copies of two emails from Admissions and the Informatik Department which state that I'm exepmt. Hoepfully, this will be enough evidence, but I want to make sure that the webpage doesn't disappear after I email them. I don't think they would do anything evil like that, but I want to be sure they don't try it.

So, could some of you go to this page and get a screen capture of the section where it states that DAAD scholars are exempt and save them somewhere safe. I have already saved a copy on my computer, but I think it would be better to have some third party individuals backing me up.

Thanks!
Phillip

Norton

Trainee

• "Norton" is male

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2005

Monday, July 24th 2006, 1:03am

RE: Hilfe

I had a "similar" situation and experience. After the second letter (DSH letter), Ms. Meißner (from International Office) called me and asked me to forget about second letter.

Phill

Trainee

• "Phill" is male
  • "Phill" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2006

Monday, July 24th 2006, 10:17am

Ich habe gerade eine Email von Frau Meißner bekommen. Laut dieser Email bin ich doch von den Prüfungen befreit. :)